Thursday, January 6, 2011

All things natural

Lately, I have developed a keen interest in all things natural. I have always loved gardening and natural surroundings, but my interest is growing. I love plants inside, they make homes seem so integrated with nature. They also provide air purification in your home.

This is lovely!


la vida compartida...{Rosa Maria}

Sink Plants
abbey*christine

plants never seem to take a bad picture!

Plants and vessels
V-ness

planting
gloamingdesigns

Plant in a Shell
Mike Miley

There is nothing like beautiful plants to invite you into a space.

Patio Flower
boisebluebird

I want to work here.

New things around the house
Lillian Day

pots3
Fox and Thomas

Oh wow...!!!

Green wall
moline, catching up slowly

can you be any more gorgeous???

Reach
LvRoid

Oh MY!!!

Flower Pots
boisebluebird

I am LOVING this magazine!



get it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment